Halal Certification Procedure
Our Halal Assurance System (HAS), in line with ISO 17065, has been established to assist professionals to meet the Halal requirements. To get Halal certified a company must follow these steps:
- Pre-evaluation / Information
- Application verification
- Document Evaluation / Assessment
- Pre-evaluation of the Halal conformity (If required)
- On Site Audit
- Lab testing (if required)
- Re-verification visit (if required)
- Audit Report Compiling
- Technical Evaluation Report
- Legal Opinion
- Issuance of the Halal Certificate
Get Halal Certified !
For consummers, an HCS Halal certificate is the assurance that the product meets the Halal requirements. For companies, it gives access to more than 1.6 billion consumers worldwide. You will have opportunities in Halal markets that may currently be closed to your products.